Okay ya’ll, I know it’s January but I already have spring fever. It’s probably a combination of two things- one, me fighting off the flu for the last week and two, me getting excited for several fun trips I have coming up this spring and summer.
Because I’ve been spending a lot of time on my couch with a box of tissues, I’ve been doing a LOT of online browsing…. which naturally turned into online shopping. I placed a big order from ASOS the other day and it definitely gave me all the spring feels!
Here’s what I ordered from ASOS. I got free two-day shipping (obviously reminding me I spent too much $$$) so I am hoping to get these in soon and I can share what I loved and what I didn’t like as much. Keep in mind almost everything here is on sale! So if you love something, go go go before it’s gone!
1. Striped bathing suit– When I saw this super cute suit I knew I had to have it. I love the high-waisted trend (who doesn’t?) but I love how this one hits just bellow the belly button. I love the cute little ruffle on the straps, too! I think this is the one I’m really crossing my fingers fits well!
2. Floral mini sundress– This little dress would be so cute for a lunch outing on one of my upcoming trips, or even a casual dinner. I love pieces like this because they’re so easy to pack, too!
3. White flouncy top– This is just a spring staple in my opinion. It can be worn with jeans while it’s still a little chilly, or even shorts and a cardigan. And then in the summer, just drop the cardigan! It would also be cute over a bikini if you’re doing a beach-to-lunch kind of day.
4. Black high-neck maxi dress– To be honest, I wanted this in red but they didn’t have my size. But, I think the black will be more versatile! I am hoping to wear this on some upcoming Bachelorette parties and then again for date nights this summer! With some white statement earrings, I think this will be the cutest outfit.
5. Coral one-piece bathing suit– This bathing suit called my name, from the cut to the color. I loveeeee coral, and I think the cut of this suit looks super flattering. I hope this one fits, because I love a good one piece!
6. Orange crop top and pants beach set– Swoon! This set will be SO cute on the beach or for a water-front dinner. Orange is one of my favorite colors to wear, and this material looks so light and breathable. That’s huge for me in this Alabama weather!
7. Bright pink bikini top– I didn’t get the matching bottoms to this because 1- I have more bottoms I like than tops already and 2- I could wear this as a bralette under flowy and open summer tops! Wearing bikini tops as bralettes is one of my favorite hacks, because they are made to stay in place and they normally have padding. I also love the neon color!
This post was not sponsored; all opinions are my own.Follow