It’s the most wonderful time of the year— boot season! I love a good boot or bootie paired with just about anything. They’re flattering, comfortable, and usually easy to walk in. They are also practical, which is something that definitely factors in for me!
Things on my list for boots this season: Western style and neutral colors.
1. American Rag western booties: These are a Macy’s exclusive, so head there before they sell out! I love the western style– it can be dressed up or down so easily.
2. Seychelles Coastal River boot: While these don’t totally fall into my western theme, I think these are so classic and the seams do give a little interest and texture. This brand is also so underrated!
3. Dolce Vita Solei boots: Obssssssessed with these babies but they are definitely a splurge. They come in brown and gray but I am in love with this color and with the western dip at the top, which brings me to…
4. Crown Vintage Windy cowboy boot: These boots are total dupes! The only thing is I wish the toe was pointy, like the DV ones, but for the price difference it’s completely worth it. And, the color is nearly identical. These will go with everything this fall/winter and I’ve already ordered from DSW!
5. Ugg Tania boots: I haven’t bought a new pair of Uggs… ever actually. I have the same ones I got for Christmas in early high school and they are definitely in need of a replacement! I love the height of these ones and also the fur detail on the top.
6. Sam Edelman leopard booties: I love the pattern and the buckle detail. There’s something about a printed bootie that gets me every time.
7. Sam Edelman Hiltin tall boots: These are another splurge, but Nordstrom has them on sale right now if you’re interested. I love the color of these too and also the structured, classic look. Right before posting this though, I found another dupe! This one from Target, and I ordered as soon as I saw them. Hurry, they won’t last long.
8. Marc Fisher Rental 2 Chelsea: I have had a fling with white booties this year, and these are no exception. I have a plain, smooth pair from Forever 21 but I adore the texture of these! And, again with the pointy toe. Definitely a pattern here- the point makes your legs look longer and thinner.Follow