I love reading posts about people’s Amazon purchases- especially the clothes and accessories they’ve scooped up. There’s so much on Amazon sometimes it’s hard to know what is going to be good quality, and what’s going to look like doll clothes from Asia.
Here are my recent Amazon purchases that I think are totally worth the money. Let me know what you think!
PS remember when you shop on Amazon, make sure to use “smile.amazon.com” to donate a percentage of your purchase to a charity of your choice.
1. Maxi print-wrap dress: This has been a hot seller on Amazon for a while and I finally caved and bought the red one. While I totally love it, beware this is a “true” wrap dress and isn’t sewn together! You might want to wear shorts or a slip under for coverage. I ended up returning mine because it didn’t fit, but I think the quality is good and the style is precious if you’re in the market for a cute maxi.
2. Beaded earrings: I’ve had these for a while, and love them so much. I actually am sitting here wondering why I haven’t worn them more. They come in a million colors and are identical to boutique versions that cost more than double. And they’re not too heavy!
3. David Yurman dupe: The BEST David Yurman dupe I have ever seen! All of this brand’s bracelets are around $20 and look so much like DY, I even got a compliment saying just that the other day. I don’t know how the longterm quality of these are because I haven’t had mine too long, but I have definitely been wearing mine daily for two weeks or so. I’m ordering another as we speak. (No, I have no real DYs. This is good enough for me)
4. SoundBot aux cord: My Jeep aux input is very finicky, and a co-worker told me this product is great for inputs like mine. I bought it and LOVE it. It has a bluetooth connection so if you’ve got an more basic car like me without connectivity, you can listen to your music/podcasts/phone conversations through your car radio without having to have your phone actually plugged in. It just connects when you get in the car! There are also extra ports for charging and a dial to control volume. While I still think I need to get my input replaced, this works better than any I’ve tried.
5. Pearl and velvet headband: The headband trend isn’t going anywhere, and these pearly ones are the latest blogger obsession. For good reason! They’re comfortable, perfect for fall, and the pearl detail makes it a little dressier than the average headband. I’m digging it and bought the nude color, but I can’t promise I won’t buy another.
6. Dolly Parton t-shirt: Dolly Parton, the queen herself, opened an Amazon store recently and I immediately knew it was going to take all my money. This “Vote Dolly” shirt was my first purchase and won’t be my last. My only regret is I should have bought a large (I got a men’s medium, because I hate the ‘women’s cut’ in t-shirts)
7. Wool wide-brim hat: Another dupe for the pricey Brixton hats from Nordstrom. I ordered the camel color and haven’t gotten it yet, but I have high hopes.
8. Golden Goose dupes: GG shoes are everywhere right now and I have to say that I am completely on that bandwagon. I think they’re adorable, but I also do not have $550 to drop on tennis shoes. I have tried a lot of dupes, including these– spoiler: I loveeeee them but couldn’t get the right size. I think my feet are just too wide unfortunately. But I still recommend them– just size up.
9. Full maxi skirt: Dede at Dress Up Buttercup wore this skirt all summer and I knew I had to have it. While they were sold out of her color, I bought the pink and I can’t wait for it to come in! I’m probably going to steal her look and pair it with a good graphic tee (like my Dolly one above) and some GG dupes. This skirt is also perfect in the fall with an off the shoulder sweater and booties!
This post was not sponsored; all opinions are my own.