I have an online shopping problem, but I also have a returning problem. I am so picky about my clothes and how they fit me, and one of my favorite things about online shopping is that I can try everything on at home and take […]
It’s boot season ya’ll, and I love it so much! While I typically opt for shorter, heeled booties, I went for something different recently and picked up these over the knee boots from Seven Dial. To be honest, the girl who did my makeup on […]
We’re so close to fall, and I can’t wait!
Fall is my favorite time of the year for many reasons– a chill in the air, the upcoming holidays, pumpkin-flavored everything… and fall fashion. To me, there’s nothing better than a good pair of boots and oversized sweater!
As fall approaches, I love seeing all the transition pieces start coming out. While I can’t wait to get a new pair of OTK boots, it makes sense to pick up a few pieces that I can wear now and take into fall with a good denim jacket or pair of leggings.
On that note, here’s my top pieces to take you into fall. And, they’re all from Amazon! Fall fashion plus Amazon prime… you had me at hello.
Happy fall shopping!
1. Nine West Levona Crossbody with Floral Pom: The cutest little bag to go from work to date night! This will look awesome with jeans and a white button down now, and with a sweater later.
2. Ella Moon Waterfall Collar Cardigan: I’m a sucker for fringe sweaters, and I can’t wait to wear this over a plain white tank and jeans. You can also wear with leggings when you want a little warmth but don’t want to put on real clothes!
3. Qupid Mule Fashion Bootie: I have these in white, and I’m so obsessed with them. They’re comfortable, affordable, and a lot more versatile than you think! Def going to have to pick them up in black, too.
4. Ella Moon One Shoulder Ruffle Mini Dress: How precious would this be for a fall wedding! If it’s a little chilly, throw on a leather jacket and you’re good to go.
5. Guilty Heart Chunky Block Heel: I ordered these yesterday, and I’m anxiously awaiting their arrival. For $25, you can’t beat these suede heels! The style is exactly like a pair of Sam Edelman’s I have, and everyone needs a pair of leopard heels to wear with dark denim in the fall.
6. LianSan Classic Metal Frame Round Mirrored Sunglasses: A pair of pink sunnies is good year round. Just because the sun starts setting earlier in the fall doesn’t mean you don’t need eye protection (or SPF)!
7. After Market Woven Dress: Again, ordered this over the weekend. I’ve had my eye on this dress forever, but it was over $100… I bought for $18! Buy this before it goes! Also comes in navy, which would look awesome with a denim jacket for chilly weather.
8. Alexy Mottled Resin Hoops: I am obsessed with these! I got them a few weeks ago and have been wearing them nonstop. They’re super lightweight, go with everything, and are $11. Trendy fashion at a good price!Follow
Hey y’all! Sorry for my absence lately, I’ve been slammed at my day job with some big court news. Keep up with me on Twitter if you’re interested in that! But, I wanted to pop in and talk to you about one of my favorite […]
Spring is here, and nothing gets me more in the mood for warm weather than cute tanks, shorts, and swim suits. The problem is when you have accumulated so much junk in your closet that you can’t even see what you own! To me, getting […]
Spring is quickly approaching, and I couldn’t be happier! The season brings some of my favorite clothes, and it feels like such a good time to shop for warm weather items, without being already worn down from the Alabama heat!
I often get asked about what I’m wearing at the time, or trends I’m into, so I thought it would be fun to out together a little spring wish list for ya’ll! These are some things I love and am interested in picking up or copying, from some of my favorite stores.
Because I get asked this a lot too, I wanted to share some of my favorite places to shop. Many of these products are from those places, but here’s a list of my top stores: TJ Maxx, Madewell, Forever 21, ASOS, Free People, Nordstrom Rack, Target, and H&M.
Enjoy, and happy spring shopping!
I don’t know about you, but I’m into the embroidery trend. I admit, I have bought way too many embroidered items this season… but I don’t regret any of them! One of my favorite purchases is these embroidered booties from Karl Lagerfeld. I. Am. Obsessed. […]
If you’re like me, you always see those ads for sites like Romwe and SheIn and wonder if it’s a total scam. Because let’s face it— it looks like a scam. The websites are not professional, the prices are too good to be true, and […]