Hi ya’ll! To celebrate my new “lifestyle” section on SSD, I wanted to share 15 things about myself you may not know. You may know some of these, but hopefully there’s some you don’t! I hope you are as excited for this new section as I am. The possibilities are endless!
- Unless its my oldies records or Taylor Swift, I’m listening to podcasts.
- I’m all about fitness (I run and do kickboxing three times a week) but…
- I love eating, especially trying out new restaurants!
- Baking is one of my favorite stress relievers
- I have a really horrible attention span when it comes to TV shows, but docuseries are my favorites and can usually keep me interested.
- My day job is as a breaking news, crime, and courts reporter for AL.com and The Birmingham News.
- I hate telephone calls, unless they’re with my fiancé or my mom
- My fiancé is my blog photographer and is such a good sport about it!
- To say I am an animal lover is an understatement. My four dogs (one’s mom’s, but I claim him anyway) are my children.
- I love holidays!
- Dirty Dancing and It’s A Wonderful Life are my all-time favorite movies.
- I love crime shows, like Forensic Files and Snapped
- I’m extremely family-oriented, and my mom is my best friend in the world
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and no weekend is complete without a breakfast at a local diner or Cracker Barrel.
- Blogging is my favorite thing, and I hope it shows in the Southern Style Diaries!